Sunday, May 19, 2013

Arriving in London



Whatssss up everyone. Stefan Resnick here and I’m studying in London for 6 weeks with an internship. I am going to be working for a company called London Blitz which is an american football team. Pretty stoked to be working for them but it was just a surprise to hear I would be working with them because I was told I would be working for a company called Planet Organic. Even though I was caught of guard I’m extremely pumped to be working in the sports industry. Can’t wait to see what my boss is like and how different it is compared to football back home. I just got into London this morning and my flight was pretty solid. Took some Xanax and passed out for most of the flight so can’t complain there. Tried to meet up with my roommate Jake but didn’t have any wifi so I couldn’t get in touch with him. I ended up taking the tube and headed to the flat myself. The place is awesome I really couldn’t of asked for anything more and I can’t wait to explore the Chelsea area of London. We have a bus stop directly outside of our place and the tube stop is half a mile away. Finally hit me that i’m in London for 6 weeks which is just insane it took this long to hit me. Even though this wasn’t my first pick I’m still happy I’m here and I’m about to have this amazing experience. It’ll be nice to have experience in London prior and I’ll be able to help out everyone in the group with getting around.


Let’s do it lonnnnnnnndddddonnnnnn

Me right now:


No comments:

Post a Comment